ETFA 2022 - S&YP best paper Award
Who can participate and what is it about
Are you an outstanding student having submitted a paper to ETFA2022? IEEE IES can award you with financial support.
The IES Young Professionals & Students Paper Assistance (IES-SYPA):
Young Professionals such as doctors, young professors and young engineers from industry can obtain a substantial amount of €€€. This support can be utilized to present their paper and attend the ETFA2022 conference.
The IES-SYPA 3 minute speeches with 3-minute videos are used to promote projects of awarded authors.
- The length should be exactly 3 minutes even 1 second more is not tolerated.
- Avoid using PowerPoint slides for most of the video. Only up to 30% of the video (1min) can be from the presentation slides.
- At least the first 3 seconds should be devoted to the paper title, authors, affiliations, etc.
- At least the last 3 seconds should contain the acknowledgment to IEEE IES for the SYPA!
- The video file should be sent through sharing websites like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. (just send the link to download) and never attach the file in the email
Send the following information in the email. They will be added to your video information in IES YouTube Channel.
- Running title, less than 50 characters that would be the name of your video on IES YouTube Channel
- Paper title, authors names, affiliation
- Paper abstract
- Any other information you like to have about your video in YouTube page
- Email subject should be exactly as your name – Conference name – SYPA – 3M Video Example: Hani Vahedi – IECON2018 – SYPA – 3M Video
- send the link to your video (stored in Google drive or OneDrive) to [email protected] and CC to [email protected]
- Deadline for submitting is 20th June 2022.
Upon your video presentation a committee of IEEE IES representatives is going to select the most exciting videos and excellent papers in order to award the applicants with funding.
Find more information here