Workshop Organized by
Lucas Vogt, Process-to-Order Lab Dresden, Germany
Anselm Klose, Process-to-Order Lab Dresden, Germany
The biopharma industry imposes a unique set of requirements and challenges for the automation of its processes, whose emphases differ significantly from other industries. Consequently, this workshop aims to create a discussion platform for the industry specific needs regarding automation technologies. The talks aim to interconnect process automation, factory automation and operator centric design for biopharma from an industry point of view.
Topics under this workshop include (but not limited to)
- Changing requirements from customers and product users
- Digital plants in the biopharma industry
- Leveraging cloud technologies to improve pharmaceutical production
- Modular and mobile automation approaches for bio facilities
- Conducive design for process engineering and plant operation
- User guided decision making in the development and manufacturing of biopharma products
to download the workshop cfp.
If you would like to know more about the workshop, please contact,
Lucas Vogt (email@example.com);
Anselm Klose (firstname.lastname@example.org);